End Of Year Accounts
An easy way to complete your end of year accounts
All companies in the UK are required to submit a Company Tax Return to HMRC and at Tandem Business Solutions we can make this easy for you and your business.
The Companies Act 2006 outlines the obligations of companies and defines companies into different categories.
We can file your End Of Year Accounts if your business qualifies as a Micro-Entity in the UK.
What is a Micro-Entity?
A Micro-Entity does not have more than one of the following:
- Turnover of more than £632K per annum
- A Balance Sheet of more than £316K
- An average of more than 10 employees throughout the year
Certain Businesses can not apply for micro-business exemption
- Public limited companies (PLC)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Investment undertakings
- Financial institutions
- Subsidiaries of larger parent companies that are accounted for in the group’s accounts
If your business qualifies as a Micro Business your Bookkeeper can file your End Of Year Accounts
Why pay Accountant fees when you could pay a Bookkeeper to complete this for you?
With prices starting at £550 plus vat for our year end accounts package, that includes:
- Drafting of Year End Accounts
- Corporation Tax calculation
- Submission to Companies House and HMRC
- Annual completion of Confirmation Statement
Why Choose Tandem Business Solutions Ltd to complete my Year End Accounts?
Our expert team, who are all certified Bookkeepers, will prepare your year-end accounts in accordance with the latest accountancy rules and regulations, in a timely and professional manner. We will ensure that your business is 100% compliant, so you can be rest assured all your accounting needs are being taken care of.
After we have submitted your End of Year Accounts
We will work alongside you, assisting in driving your business forward and maintaining financial integrity. At Tandem Business Solutions we are dedicated to supporting SME`s by offering a professional and affordable service.
To find out how we can assist you, please book a discovery call to see how we can help you and reduce your fees for your year-end accounts